A collection of general-purpose browser utilities used as higher-level building-blocks to assist in client-server communications.
Note: versions < 2.0.0 has been placed in branch
version1. The older versions depend on jquery, lodash and bootstrap.
What is inside
zzb gets automatically loaded into the browser global cache and is referenced via
- zzb.types: data type operations
- zzb.uuid: uuid functions
- zzb.strings: string functions
- zzb.rob: uniform return object (rob) functions
- zzb.ajax: ajax helpers with promises
- zzb.dialogs: compatible with bootstrap5
- zzb.perms: permissions
- zzb.dom: helpful dom functions
Include in your html page:
$ npm run dist
For dialog testing, open
test/index-test.html in a browser. You should see a dialog pop-up.
Mocha tests can be run via
$ npm test