Write Unused Path
Reliably write to an unused path.
It is basically a wrapper around get-unused-path which doesn't just return an unused path, but also writes to it.
- It reliably retrieves an unused path via get-unused-path.
- It attempts to write to it, re-trying in case of failure.
- It writes files atomically.
npm install --save write-unused-path
It accepts the same options object as get-unused-path, plus the following options:
It also returns the same return value as get-unused-path.
- get-unused-path: Reliably get an unused path you can write to.
- copy-unused-path: Reliably copy to an unused path.
- move-unused-path: Reliably move to an unused path.
MIT © Fabio Spampinato