Count the words in a string. Support for english, CJK and Cyrillic.
Install with npm
$ npm i wordcount --save
var wordcount = ;;//=> 5;//=> 6
- is-whitespace: Returns true if the value passed is all whitespace. | homepage
- justified: Wrap words to a specified length and justified the text. | homepage
- match-words: Match the words in a string. | homepage
- whitespace-regex: Regular expression for matching the whitespace in a string. | homepage
- word-regex: Regular expression for matching words in a string. Support for english, CJK and Cyrillic. | homepage
- word-wrap: Wrap words to a specified length. | homepage
Install dev dependencies:
$ npm i -d && npm test
Pull requests and stars are always welcome. For bugs and feature requests, please create an issue.
Copyright © 2015 Jon Schlinkert Released under the MIT license.
This file was generated by verb-cli on September 22, 2015.