- Open single page and edit directly by providing data (parameter) and in place text content!
- Open a prerendered frontend template in backend to see preview with live in place and parameter editing
- Open a complete rendered template with current application state in frontend.
Steps to prepare:
- weboptimizer gives 1 and 2 or 3 and 4 (with or without static parameter) compile step file results. We get two files: templateFunction and (maybe prerendered) template
- on applicationState changes it renders templateFunction(applicationState) to plain html for static frontend
- on backend live editing the backend shows the template in iframe and renders current state instantly