A powerful, easy-to-use, configurable charting and data visualization library for Unity. Support line charts, bar charts, pie charts, radar charts, scatter charts, heatmaps, gauge, ring charts and other common charts.
- Rich built-in examples and templates, parameter visualization configuration, effect real-time preview, pure code drawing.
- Support line charts, bar charts, pie charts, radar charts, scatter charts, heatmaps, gauge charts, ring charts and other common charts.
- Support line graph, curve graph, area graph, step graph, etc.
- Support parallel bar chart, stack bar chart, stack percentage bar chart, zebra bar chart, etc.
- Support for ring chart, rose chart and other pie chart.
- Support broken line graph - bar graph, scatter graph - broken line graph, etc.
- Support solid line, curve, ladder line, dotted line, dot line, dot line, double point line and other lines.
- Support custom theme, built-in theme switching.
- support custom chart content drawing, drawing points, line, curve, triangle, quadrilateral, circle, ring, sector, border, arrow and other drawing API.
- support interactive operations such as data filtering, view zooming and detail display on PC and mobile terminals.
- support 10,000-level big data rendering.
- .Net 3.5
- macOS 10.15.4
This project was developed under
.net 3.5, tested normally on
Unity 2019. It can theoretically run on any version that supports
Download the source code or
unitypackageto import into your project. If
2018.3or above, it is recommended to import packages through
- Open the
Packagesdirectory and add under
- Going back to
Unity, it may take 3 to 5 minutes to download.
- If you want to delete
XCharts, just delete the content added in step 1.
- If you want to update
manifest.jsonfile , delete the content about
lock, it will download anagain. Also can check For update in
components-> XCharts -> Check For Update.
- Open the
Add a chart in Editor quickly:
Hierarchy, right-click menu
- In unity menu bar,
- Then a simple line chart is done.
Inspectoryou can adjust the parameters of components, and in
Gamewill feedback the adjustment effect in realtime 。the detail of parameters go to see: XCharts配置项手册.
See more examples of code dynamic control: 教程：5分钟上手XCharts .