A powerful, easy-to-use, configurable charting and data visualization library for Unity. Supporting line, bar, pie, radar, scatter, heatmap, gauge, ring, polar, liquid and other common chart.
- Rich built-in examples and templates, parameter visualization configuration, effect real-time preview, pure code drawing.
- Support line, bar, pie, radar, scatter, heatmaps, gauge, ring, polar, liquid and other common chart.
- Support line graph, curve graph, area graph, step graph and other LineChart.
- Support parallel bar, stack bar, stack percentage bar, zebra bar and other BarChart.
- Support ring, rose and other PieChart.
- Support line-bar chart, scatter-line chart and other combination chart.
- Support solid line, curve, ladder line, dotted line, dash line, dot line, double dot line and other lines.
- Support custom theme, built-in theme switching.
- Support custom chart content drawing, drawing points, line, curve, triangle, quadrilateral, circle, ring, sector, border, arrow and other drawing API.
- Support interactive operations such as data filtering, view zooming and detail display on PC and mobile terminals.
- Support 10,000-level big data rendering.
XCharts consist of components and data. Different components and data can be combined into different types of charts. The component is divided into main component and sub component. The main component contains the sub components.
XCharts main components:
Themetheme component, which can configure the default colors, fonts and so on.
Titletitle component, which contains the main title and subtitle.
Legendlegend component, which represent different sets of symbols, colors, and names. You can control which series are not displayed by clicking on the legend.
Gridgrid component, drawing grid in rectangular coordinate system. Up to two X axes and two Y axes can be placed within a grid component. You can draw line, bar and scatter chart on the grid.
Axisaxis component, the axis of a rectangular coordinate system. Supports the upper and lower X axes and the left and right Y axes.
Seriesseries component, a list of serie. A chart can contain many different series, and each series determines its own chart type by type.
Tooltiptooltip component, feedback more details of the data indicated by the mouse at the time.
DataZoomdata zoom component, used for area zooming so you can focus on detailed data information, or overview the data as a whole, or remove the impact of outliers.
VisualMapvisual mapping component, you can map data in different colors.
Radarradar component, suitable for radar chart only.
Settingsglobal Settings component, Some global parameters can be adjusted. Use the default values in general and adjust them as needed.
XCharts support chart:
The following is the relationship structure of LineChart:
├── LineChart├── ThemeInfo├── Title│ └── Location├── Legend│ └── Location├── Tooltip├── DataZoom├── VisualMap├── Grid├── Axis│ ├── AxisLine│ ├── AxisName│ ├── AxisLabel│ ├── AxisTick│ └── AxisSplitArea├── Series│ ├── ItemStyle│ ├── AreaStyle│ ├── SerieSymbol│ ├── LineStyle│ ├── LineArrow│ ├── SerieLabel│ ├── Emphasis│ ├── Animation│ └── SerieData└── Settings
- .Net 3.5
- macOS 10.15.4
This project was developed under
.net 3.5, tested normally on
Unity 2019. It can theoretically run on any version that supports
Download the source code or
unitypackageto import into your project. If
2018.3or above, it is recommended to import packages through
- Open the
Packagesdirectory and add under
- Going back to
Unity, it may take 3 to 5 minutes to download.
- If you want to delete
XCharts, just delete the content added in step 1.
- If you want to update
manifest.jsonfile , delete the content about
lock, it will download anagain. Also can check For update in
components-> XCharts -> Check For Update.
- Open the
Add a chart in Editor quickly:
Hierarchy, right-click menu
- In unity menu bar,
- Then a simple line chart is done.
Inspectoryou can adjust the parameters of components, and in
Gamewill feedback the adjustment effect in realtime 。the detail of parameters go to see: XCharts Configuration.
See more examples of code dynamic control: Tutorial - Get start with XCharts in 5 minute.
- XCharts Homepage
- XCharts Q&A
- XCharts API
- XCharts Configuration
- XCharts Changelog
- XCharts Tutorial: Get start with XCharts in 5 minute