This tool convert blog entries to the markup used in static websites genertors.
It can be extended to handle others frameworks and blogs.
The idea comes when I was like to convert my blog hosted on Blogger to static website for use with generators. I don't find an easy way to migrate my blog, so this tool may be helpfull.
- /input recovery blog content from http, file, etc.
- /format parser to convert the blog content to JSON
- /origin implementations to convert JSON blog to standard Model used. It will be created for each blog, like blogger, tumblr, wordpress.
- /staticgen implementation specific for each static website generator. It will be one for each framework like hexo, jekyll.
- /markup convert post content to specific markup, like markdown, reStructuredDoc, AsciiDoc and such.
- /output handle write file and templates.