- js standard and js beautify now on board. You can run these easily by simply using
swim-dev --clean --validate
- modified draw cycle, so that element declares state dirty on draw, and no longer clocked to 166ms.
- fixed an issue where our provided
debugwas messing with
Swim CLI, the easiest way to build Swim Apps.
This tool currently supports
- Android (java)
- iOS (xcode)
- Supports LESS
- Supports SASS
index.htmlFixture from EJS
- Packages Bower modules using 'require'
- Packages NPM modules
- Supports a number of loader formats out of the box (raw, image, style)
- Self contained dependencies, build tools do not need to mingle with your project
- Dev server with Hot Reload (no browser refresh)
- Support for ES6
- Tree Shaking
- Provides: jQuery, LoDash, Material Design Lite, Font Awesome, Material Icons
- Sugar around the Swim Client API with Web Workers
Creates a development server, with hot reload. Currently does not spin up a Swim services server (todo).
- Change Ports by using the
--port=8081flag. Default port is
Builds the project for distribution.
run code beautifer
run code linter
- Standard Collection of Swim supported libraries and components
- Allows bower and npm module usage with project
- Bundle Images, Style, Modules togther!
- Easy to use!
- Comes with a large number of base libraries, Swim Project has a clean and clear dependency chain
- More to come!
- Support JSX with a JSX to inline function transform
Download and install Swim Dev Tools. Currently available on NPM. Requires NodeJS
npm install swim-dev-tools -g
swim-dev command should now be available at the command line.
Extra sugar to help you get around your project faster
$project_dir/components/$name_of_componentis short handed to
$project_dir/storeis short handed to
provided modules / swim-dev injected
Double Unders are used in Swim-Dev. These Double Unders allow Swim-Dev to instance needed libraries.
__material__ // include material design lite in the project. __fontawesome__ // include font awesome with the project.
You can get the debug status of the app. This pattern is for compatibility with other libraries that complain about our injection.
var isDebug = debug('app-name')();
Third Party Library
// jquerymoment // moment_ // lodashRouter // a router instance from the Director LibraryScript // script loader Script(url);Lawnchair // lawnchair libraryd3 // d3 visualization libraryc3 // chart library
Swim inspired additions to the framework
Swim // swim-clientRecon // recon data librarytag // swim sugared X-Tag implimentationDraw // swim draw manager can be used stand-aloneStore // swim flux store with webworker integration, sugars swim-clientDispatcher // swim flux dispatcher
- When creating new controls using
Material Design Litewhen you add a Ripple, also remove Ripple events by adding
mdl-js-ripple-effect--ignore-eventsto the HTML element's class list.
Built with webpack, and a number of open source webpack modules.