Habitual router in your projects
Svelte Easyroute - is a simple and convenient router for Svelte just like Vue Router. Supports history and hash mode, navigation guards, base path. If you need a router for svelte, try this one.
- Config-based router (just like Vue Router)
- Dynamic route matching
- Nested routes
- Lazy route component loading outside the box
- Programmatic navigation
- Named routes
- Named outlets (views)
- Global and individual navigation hooks
- Controlling data loading via route metadata
- Server side rendering (SSR) that is easy to configure
- Hash, history and silent modes
- Svelte + TypeScript support
- Webpack, Rollup and Vite support (yes, with SSR)
Looking for demo?
Looking for SSR example?
Why you should try it?
1. Well-known syntax
It was inspired by the router for Vue.js, so this router will be understandable to many of you.
2. Still developing
Many features of the router are still ahead. Already now it can be used in projects, and I’m happy to know what will make it better.
Repository cloning and pull requests are welcome! Together we can make the perfect tool for developing on Svelte
How to use?
Please see Documentation:
Router is still developing and new features are coming out frequently.
Under the hood
This is Svelte bindings for Easyroute framework-agnostic library.