Library that provide you some statistics which are useful and with the best performance execution.
npm install --save statistcal-js
import the library :
/* how to import and use it */const statistical = ;
use statistical methods :
const res = statisticalmethods;
or use machine learning methods :
const p =learningRate: 03bias: 05;
To provide you with the best performance when using statistical-js, this library has implemented a variable cache system to save the last calculations. To see how manage it if it necessary, you can go to perfomance section !
Click there see the complete documentation.
- Standard deviation
- Summary (regroup all descriptives statistics above)
- Geometric mean
- Harmonic mean
- Sample variance (Non biased variance)
- Sample Standard deviation (Non biased std deviation)
- Chi Squared Goodness Of Fit
- T-test - one sample (t-value)
- T-test - two sample (t-value)
- Linear regression (slope, intersect)
- Perceptron (Single layer)
As soon as possible, more features will be available.
To run test without coverage.
npm run test
If you want to generate coverage in
npm run test:coverage
The command to lint code and fix it at the same time
npm run lint
To build dev version
npm run dev
If you want to generate the production version
npm run build
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details