Best Material Components for the Web
Build responsive, mobile-first projects on the Web with the most advanced front-end component library
What is Smart HTML Elements?
Works across devices and browsers
A suite of polyfills supporting the Web Components specs is included in our examples. These polyfills ensure that Custom Elements are supported in all browsers.
Download and Installation
In general you need to use files from this directory only.
- smart.element.js: Core Smart HTML Elements framework
- smart.elements.js: Smart HTML Elements bundle
- Stylesheet files. Include at least one stylesheet Theme file and the images folder:
- styles/smart.default.css: Stylesheet for the base Theme.
The smart.default.css file should be always included in your project.
- styles/images: contains images referenced in the stylesheet files
The index.htm file starts the demo/examples browser
Individual UI components examples are located in the /demos directory
Browse the documentation https://www.htmlelements.com/docs/
The /scripts, /images, /styles folders contain the files used by the demos only.