BLAKE3 Cryptographic Hash Function
- Much faster than MD5, SHA-1, SHA-2, SHA-3, and BLAKE2.
- Secure, unlike MD5 and SHA-1. And secure against length extension, unlike SHA-2.
- Highly parallelizable across any number of threads and SIMD lanes, because it's a Merkle tree on the inside.
- Capable of verified streaming and incremental updates, again because it's a Merkle tree.
- A PRF, MAC, KDF, and XOF, as well as a regular hash.
- One algorithm with no variants, which is fast on x86-64 and also on smaller architectures.
~ npm i simple-blake3
With Key Protection
const blake3 =const toHash = 'Blake3 Please Hash Me'const key = blake3//==> Secure Key Generated With NanoIDconst hashed = blake3//==> Create BLAKE3 Hashconsoleconst verified = blake3//==> Create New Hash And Match Itconsole//⇒ True/False
const blake3 =const toHash = 'Blake3 Please Hash Me'const hashed = blake3hashtoHash//==> Create BLAKE3 Hashconsoleconst verified = blake3//==> Create New Hash And Match Itconsole//⇒ True/False
BLAKE3 - 6866MiB/s BLAKE2b - 1312MiB/s SHA-1 - 1027MiB/s BLAKE2s - 876MiB/s MD5 - 740MiB/s SHA-512 - 720MiB/s SHA-256 - 484MiB/s SHA3-256 - 394MiB/s