Selenoid and browser drivers for your Selenium tests.
npm install -g selenoid-manager
Downloading latest binaries
What is Selenoid ?
So this is Selenoid written in NodeJS ?
This is more like selenoid manager, which helps you to setup and run your local Selenoid in ~15s having just NodeJS installed.
webdriver-manager and pretty happy with it, why do I need this package?I'm using
- This package using Selenoid instead of Selenium server - so all the performance and feature benefits of Selenoid are only here.
- You do not need Java installed.
- This project is ~10x time smaller (actually if count only ts/js files ~20x) than webdriver-manager (it's about ~200 lines of plain js code).
Okay, what exactly this 'manager' is doing ?
- Downloads latest browser binaries for your platform and arch.
- Downloads latest Selenoid binary for your platform and arch.
- Generate Selenoid config for these ^.
And all of that is just as simple as
See the CHANGELOG for details of all further development details and changes.
This project is licensed under the MIT - see the LICENSE file for details.