The intelligent SoundCloud downloader. Downloads any url, and tags it automatically.
npm install scdl -g
Simply install it trough pip with
sudo pip install eyed3
or optionally on osx (doesn't require sudo)
brew install eyed3
$ scdl --help Usage: scdl [options] <url> Options: -h, --help output usage information -V, --version output the version number -d, --driver [value] ID3 tagging driver, either ffmpeg or eyed3. -l, --logging If present, a scdl.log will be created in the current directory. -o, --output-directory [value] Change output directory in which files will be stored. (no trailing slash)
If you want to use SCDL from your own app, you can!
Install scdl as a local dependency,
var scdl = require('scdl') and you're good to go
- url SoundCloud URL (playlist, profile, individual track, whatever)
- callback(error, files) Callback that gets called when everything has been downloaded & tagged.
- error: will contain error object if error occured
- files: array of outputted files
- event: Any of the following: 'start', 'progress', 'end'.
- callback Callback function, every call except 'progress' will have the filename as the 1st argument.
'progress' returns the percentage and as 2nd argument the filename