RxJS 5 (alpha)
By contributing or commenting on issues in this repository, whether you've read them or not, you're agreeing to the Contributor Code of Conduct. Much like traffic laws, ignorance doesn't grant you immunity.
Installation and Usage
To install this library via npm version 3, use the following command:
npm install @reactivex/rxjs
If you are using npm version 2 before this library has achieved a stable version, you need to specify the library version explicitly:
npm install @email@example.com
For CDN, you can use npmcdn. Just replace
version with the current
version on the link below:
var Rx = ;RxObservable;
- Provide better performance than preceding versions of RxJS
- To model/follow the ES7 Observable Spec to the observable.
- Provide more modular file structure in a variety of formats
- Provide more debuggable call stacks than preceding versions of RxJS
The build and test structure is fairly primitive at the moment. There are various npm scripts that can be run:
- build_es6: Transpiles the TypeScript files from
- build_cjs: Transpiles the ES6 files from
- build_amd: Transpiles the ES6 files from
- build_global: Transpiles/Bundles the CommonJS files from
- build_all: Performs all of the above in the proper order.
- build_test: builds ES6, then CommonJS, then runs the tests with
- build_perf: builds ES6, CommonJS, then global, then runs the performance tests with
- build_docs: generates API documentation from
- build_cover: runs
istanbulcode coverage against test cases
- test: runs tests with
jasmine, must have built prior to running.
- tests2png: generates PNG marble diagrams from test cases.
# build all the things!npm run build_all
npm run build_perf or
npm run perf to run the performance tests with
npm run perf_micro to run micro performance test benchmarking operator.
RxNext uses ESDoc to generate API documentation. Refer to ESDoc's documentation for syntax. Run
npm run build_docs to generate.
Generating PNG marble diagrams
npm run tests2png requires some native packages installed locally:
For Mac OS X with Homebrew:
brew install imagemagick
brew install graphicsmagick
brew install ghostscript
For Debian Linux:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:dhor/myway
apt-get install imagemagick
apt-get install graphicsmagick
apt-get install ghostscript
For Windows and other Operating Systems, check the download instructions here: