A simple & flexible component for showing avatar. Baes on
react-simple-avatar can be easily & highly customized. It just ensure the minimum but the most efficient code. You can use plugins or write your own avatar layer component to extend it. It's suitable for react, react-router and react redux projects.
Table of Contents
yarn add react-simple-avatar
react-simple-avatarwas built with classnames, radium.
ES6 and CommonJS builds are available with each distribution. For example:
var React = ;var ReactDOM = ;var SimpleAvatar = ;ReactDOM;
Use GitHub issues for requests.
See the contribute files!
If you don’t agree with the choices made in this project, you might want to explore alternatives with different tradeoffs.
Some of the more popular and actively maintained ones are:
- make it can receive micro data (in the discussion...)
- make it can receive dataset (in the discussion...)
- make it more accessible for everyone
- add doc for introducing accessibility
- add doc like
react-canvasfor introducing each (high-order) component
- add doc for introducing how to build
- add doc for introducing how to preview the given example in the local
- add doc for introducing the inspiration(or motivation) for creating this component
- add doc for introducing how to develop plugin for
- tell the advantages
- provide schematic
- provide roadmap
- provide release notes
- provide changelog
- provide online preview
- show the conventions that project followed
- provide help center(or recipes...)
- add supported browsers
- provide umd build
Thankssection for some help from articles & developers(like node-config did)
- optimize docs