React Native component for creating animated, circular progress with Pure js. Useful for displaying users points for example. Works on iOS & Android.
npm i --save react-native-percent-circle
Use as follows:
<PercentCircle = ="Quad.easeInOut"/>
You can configure the passing by following props:
- radius – the radius of the circle
- percent - current, percentage fill (from 0 to 100)
- frameTime - the time of refresh circle
- fwColor - color of a progress line
- bgColor - color of a background for progress line
- duration - the time of animation
- lineCap - the shape to be used at the ends of the circle. Possible values: round or square or none.
- fontColor - the color of font
- fontSize - the size of font (px)
- animationType - animation types,exmaple: 'Quad.easeInOut' ,Possible values see tween.js