- Reads and writes RDF/XML, Turtle and N3; Reads RDFa and JSON-LD
- Read/Write Linked Data client, using WebDav or SPARQL/Update
- Real-Time Collaborative editing with web sockets and PATCHes
- Local API for querying a store
- Compatible with RDFJS task force spec
- SPARQL queries (not full SPARQL - just graph match and optional)
- Smushing of nodes from
- Tracks provenance of triples keeps metadata (in RDF) from HTTP accesses
The API documentation is partial but useful
for more information.
Browser (using a bundler like Webpack)
npm install rdflib
Browser (generating a <script> file to include)
git clone email@example.com:linkeddata/rdflib.js.git; cd rdflib.js; npm install;
Generate the dist directory
npm run build:browser
Make sure you have Node.js and Node Package Manager (npm) installed.
npm install --save rdflib
dist: Where the bundled libraries are built. Run
npm run buildto generate them.
test: Tests are here.
lib: Transpiled, non-bundled library is built here when the library is published to npm.
- XMLHTTPRequest (Node.js version)
Thanks to the many contributors who have been involved along the way. LinkedData team & TimBL