A dependancy free NodeJS SDK and Webhooks Handler for RazorPay's API
RazorNode is a NodeJS SDK for RazorPay. It focuses on being simple, extensible and thoroughly tested. It internally uses Promises to allow for a robust asynchornous code that doesn't 🍲 up.
Install all the Razors
To install, simply run
npm install razornode
To start using RazorNode, simply create a new instance and get started:
var razorNode = razorNode;var instance = processenvrzKey processenvrzSecret;instance
-- RazorPay recently announced webhooks support which is currently in BETA. At the moment, only one event is supported. As new events become supported, I'll update RazorNode.
At the moment, only the "authorized" event is supported. Visit https://dashboard.razorpay.com/#/app/webhooks to setup your webhooks.
To use the webhooks handler, simply create a new instance of razorHook (currently only supported in ExpressJS apps)
var razorNode = razorNode;var hooks =app: approute: "/razornode"hooks
./hooks/ for a complete working example of an express app.
Want to test it? Please read the header of the test file located at
./test/test.js before running the tests.
If you don't have Mocha installed
npm install -g mocha
Then simply run
npm run test-local
Supported API Endpoints
APIs listed in the docs: 6
APIs supported by RazorNode: 6
RazorNode is written in ES6. It's currently transpiled into ES5 for supporting
0.12.x. At some point, I'll remove the transpiled files from the repo and change things to use the ES6 files. However, if you'd like to keep using transpiled versions, simply install the
npm run build.
- RazorNode is now completely based on the ES6 syntax. NodeJS 5.x is recommended.
- RazorNode is a 3rd party implementation. I'm a RazorPay customer. I do not work for or at RazorPay and I'm in no way affiliated with them.
Feature Requests, Issues & Pull Requests
- If you'd like to implement new things or tackle todos, please fork, edit and send a pull request. Everytime you help me tick off a todo, you earn a 🍪 point.
- If you'd like to request a new feature, open a new issue and tag it appropriately.
- If you'd like to discuss something else, please search the issues section before you create a new one. If you do so, please tag is appropriately.
- If you're using the Issues section, remember to be nice. You earn a 🍪 point everytime you do.
- Please avoid directly emailing me or any of my colleagues asking when things will progress. We work on Open-source projects as time permits. So I request you to be patient with us.
- Use native
- get rid of all dependencies
RazorPay is licensed under the MIT License. Please refer to the LICENSE file for more information.