THE ORIGINAL REPO IS https://github.com/creatale/node-fv. But it has an outdated dv dependency, so as a temporary working solution, I published this module to allow using this package with an updated dependency.
FormVision is a node.js library for extracting data from scanned forms.
- Extract text, barcodes and checkboxes from images
- Specify expected region, type and validation for each field
- Supports incorporation of domain specific knowledge (wrong place, right data)
- Supports multiple transformations (half printed, half written, different offsets)
- Meant to cut red tape!
$ npm install nfv
- Print raw data extracted from image (without matching).
coffee bin/cli.coffee --remove-red --lang=deu m10-printed.png ```
- Print form data extracted from image using the specified schema (with matching).
coffee bin/cli.coffee --remove-red --lang=deu --schema=m10-schema.json m10-printed.png ```
Here are some quick links to help you get started: