Fibaro HomeCenter Scenes driver for NEEO Remote
To find out more about Fibaro controller checkout http://www.fibaro.com
To find out more about NEEO, the Brain and "The Thinking Remote" checkout https://neeo.com/.
- Install via npm
$ npm install neeo-fibaro-scenes-adapter -g
Platform-specific install note available from
Edit settings.json and update neeo, settings and controllers sections
- brainIp: You can fix here the ip of brain
- driverPort: This is port used to establish communication between sdk server and the brain. Warning: the port cannot be shared between multiple device.
- loadHiddenScenes option (true|false): if setted to true all scenes (visible or not) will be available in device.
You can add as many controller you want here.
- serial is the serial of the home center
- host is the ip address of the home center
- login is the login used to log in the home center
- password is the password used to log in the home center
- Start up the device via
npm run server:fibaro-scenes
- Connect to your NEEO Brain in the NEEO app
- Go to add device
- You should be able to find the adapter by searching for "fibaro scenes"
- All scenes are now available as shortcuts in the recipes
For a list of known issues, please see the issues page