A simple utility library that lists Nigeria states and local governments with zero dependency
npm install naija-state-local-government
//ES5const NaijaStates = require('naija-state-local-government');// ES6import NaijaStates from 'naija-state-local-government';console.log(NaijaStates.all());console.log(NaijaStates.states());console.log(NaijaStates.lgas("Oyo"))
|.all()||none||it returns all states and local government|
|.states()||none||it returns all Nigeria states|
|.lga(state)||state(Nigeria state. Note: it's not case sensitive)||it returns the local government of the input state.|
List all local government areas and state in Nigeria
- Fork this repositry to your account.
- Clone your repositry: git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:your-username/naija-state-local-government.git
- Create your feature branch: git checkout -b feature/<3-4 word feature description>
- Commit your changes: git commit -m "feature(scope): (subject) (body) (footer)"
- Push to the remote branch: git push origin new-feature
- Open a pull request.
- Commit Message Convention
scope should be something specific to the commit change e.g logo
subject text should:
- use present tense: "save" not "saved" or "saving"
- not capitalize first letter i.e no "Carry to safety"
- not end with a dot (.)
Message body (optional) If a body is to be written, it should:
- written in present tense.
- include reason for change and difference in the previous behaviour
Message Footer This should be used for referencing the issues using the following keywords: Start, Delivers, Fixes and Finishes. It should be written as:
- [Start #345]
This project is authored by Philips Blessing and is licensed for your use, modification and distribution under the MIT license.