MercadoPago Node.js SDK
This library provides developers with a simple set of bindings to the MercadoPago API. You can read the full documentation here.
Node.js Versions Support
The SDK Supports Node.js from version v0 to the latest (v7).
$ npm install mercadopago
or saving as a dependency on your
$ npm install --save mercadopago
Before you use the SDK, you need to get your credentials from the following address:
- Argentina: https://www.mercadopago.com/mla/account/credentials
- Brazil: https://www.mercadopago.com/mlb/account/credentials
- Mexico: https://www.mercadopago.com/mlm/account/credentials
- Venezuela: https://www.mercadopago.com/mlv/account/credentials
- Colombia: https://www.mercadopago.com/mco/account/credentials
- Chile: https://www.mercadopago.com/mlc/account/credentials
- Uruguay: https://www.mercadopago.com/mlu/account/credentials
- Perú: https://www.mercadopago.com/mpe/account/credentials
We highly recomend using only the access_token. If you provide the client_id and client_secret it's going to generate the access_token anyway (only on Production, for Sandbox use access_token).
First you need to require the library
var mercadopago = ;
Then you need to configure it with your credentials:
You don't need to instantiate
mercadopago. It's a global singleton accross your application. Just require the SDK in any other file and it's already configured with your credentials.
Operations & Resources
- Pre Approval
- Customers & Cards
- Merchant Orders
- Money Requests
- MercadoPago Connect
- IPN Notifications
In the examples folder you will find a web application. In this you can try some examples. For more information read the documentation here.
This project is tested using:
You can see the current coverage here.
Copyright © 2017.