Mercado Pago SDK for NodeJS
This library provides developers with a simple set of bindings to help you integrate Mercado Pago API to a website and start receiving payments.
The SDK Supports Node.js from version v0 to the latest (v7).
First time using Mercado Pago? Create your Mercado Pago account, if you don’t have one already.
- Install NodeJS SDK for MercadoPago running in command line:
$ npm install --save mercadopago
- Copy the access_token in the credentials section of the page and replace YOUR_ACCESS_TOKEN with it.
That's it! Mercado Pago SDK has been successfully installed.
🌟 Getting Started
Simple usage looks like:
var mercadopago = ;mercadopago;var preference =items:title: 'Test'quantity: 1currency_id: 'ARS'unit_price: 105;mercadopagopreferences
Visit our Dev Site for further information regarding:
- Payments APIs: Spanish / Portuguese
- Mercado Pago checkout: Spanish / Portuguese
- Web Tokenize checkout: Spanish / Portuguese
Check our official code reference to explore all available functionalities.
If you require technical support, please contact our support team at developers.mercadopago.com
MIT license. Copyright (c) 2018 - Mercado Pago / Mercado Libre For more information, see the LICENSE file.