A customizable, modular, responsive, lightbox gallery plugin for jQuery.
- Youtube Videos Vimeo Dailymotion VK and html5 videos Support.
- Supports Videos posters.
- Supports Videojs.
- Automatically pause video when navigates to different slides.
- Option to add Youtube, Yimeo parameters.
- Automatically load youtube and vimeo thumbnails
lightgallery supports all major browsers including IE 9 and above..
Install with Bower
You can install lightgallery video plugin using the Bower package manager.
$ bower install lg-video --save
You can also find lightgallery video plugin on npm.
$ npm install lg-video
Download from Github
You can also directly download lg-video from github.
If you prefer to use a CDN you can load files via jsdelivr
Include lg-video plugin after lightgallery.min.js.
---<!-- Include lightGallery --><!-- Include lg-video --><!-- Include other lightgallery plugins (Optional) -->
- Youtube, Vimeo Video Gallery
- Video Gallery Without Poster
- Video Player Parameters
- Automatically load thumbnails
- Html5 Video Gallery
- Html5 video gallery with videojs
If you want to use lightGallery to develop commercial sites, themes, projects, and applications, the Commercial license is the appropriate license. With this option, your source code is kept proprietary. Purchase a lightGallery Commercial License at uplabs.com/posts/lightgallery-plugin
Open source license
If you are creating an open source application under a license compatible with the GNU GPL license v3, you may use this project under the terms of the GPLv3.