A Node.js software to learn your lesson. This software is avalaible in English and French.
You have to install mongodb to use new versions of Learn Memory.
If you want to use Learn Memory without mongodb, you have to do
npm install email@example.com -g
$ npm install learn-memory -g$ learn
$ git clone --depth=1 https://github.com/cedced19/learn-memory$ cd ./learn-memory$ npm install --production$ npm start --production
--production launch in production mode --port [number] specified the port
/api/(⇒ you can specify if you want 'attachments', 'createdAt', and 'content' field)
/api/version(to get current version and npm version)
/api/registrants(to validate new users)
Other software to use with
- learn-memory-mobile: an application to show you your lessons on your mobile phone online and offline.
- learn-memory-archiver: a software to save your lessons and your attachements.
- learn-memory-static: a software to generate files to host your lessons on an static http server.
- learn-memory-static-desktop: a GUI to generate files to host your lessons on an static http server.
- learn-memory-statistics: a node module to get statistics from data from a Learn Memory website.
- learn-memory-statistics-cli: a CLI to see statistics from your Learn Memory server.
- learn-memory-desktop: a GUI to use a little Learn Memory server on Microsoft Windows.
Access to server
There are two solutions to get lessons on this application:
- redirect port 7772 on your server and get your global ip
- be on the same wifi as your server and get its local ip
Import a lesson save in database
$ mongoimport --db sails --collection lessons --file save.json --jsonArray
npm run dev: reload page on change and build bundle
npm run prod: build and uglify bundle