Before Launchbox: "I need to make a new component"
- open file + copy + find folder + right click + new + name it + paste 😠
- repeat for related things like stories, styles, or tests
With your new superpowers: "I need to make a new component"
launchbox g component modal
✔ All done! 🚀
yarn add launchbox --dev
launchbox generate (or
launchbox g) to generate files for your project.
Launchbox includes the following generators out of the box:
- Component Index (component/<name>/index.js)
- Component Stories (component/<name>/stories.js)
- Component Styles (component/<name>/styles.js)
- Component (component/<name>/<name>.js & all above component files)
The above is a good starting point, but you'll likely need to customize the provided config or file templates.
To do that, run
The default file generators will be copied into your project and you can tweak based on your needs.
To add a new file generator:
- Create a template in
- Add a complementary generator config to
- Plugins for common configurations
MIT - see LICENSE