labelmake is a declarative style PDF generation library for Node and the browser.
I just realised in developing labelmake.jp that other PDF generation libraries makes program complex by imperative operations.
So, I developed this library aiming at a more simple declarative style PDF generation library and released it as OSS.
Use npm to install the latest version.
npm install labelmake
You can use Yarn, NuGet or other methods as well. You can load it directly from jsDelivr.
Note: This usage is outdated, so please refer to the latest example folder. We will fix this section in the near future.
const fs = ;const labelmake = ;const template = ;const inputs = ;;
You can see demo in example folder.
- Template data Template data supports embedding of Image (jpeg, png) and SVG.
- Input data supports the following input types.
- Text(Uses the Roboto font by default. Can use custom fonts)
- Image(jpeg, png)
- Barcode(Checksum is calculated automatically)
- QR Code
- Japan Post 4 State Customer Code
- Code 39
- Code 128
Please see the following page for more information