You should probably refer to the newer bilkom package instead.
npm install koleo
const koleo =
This package contains data in the Friendly Public Transport Format and provides the following methods:
stations()to get a list of all operated stations such as
operators()to get a list of all operators/brands.
journeys(origin, destination, date)to get routes between stations.
price(journeyId)to get pricing information for a specific journey.
- bilkom - Client for the new polish Bilkom (PKP) API (includes price information)
- pkp-ic - Client for the PKP Intercity API (doesn't have prices)
- meinfernbus – Client for the Flixbus/Meinfernbus API
- db-hafas - Client for the german railways (DB) API
- db-prices - Client for the german railways (DB) price API
If you found a bug, want to propose a feature or feel the urge to complain about your life, feel free to visit the issues page.