npm install kado
Quick Hello Server
const HyperText =const app =const http =apphttpappappstart
Once the command has executed, a web server that says "Hello" will be available
3000 of your local machine, example:
See kado.org for more guides and examples.
- Create servers that produce websites, APIs, or anything really.
- Create back ends for existing applications and save resources.
- Build command line applications quickly.
- Trusted by applications serving billions of page views.
- 0 external dependencies. The buck stops here!
- Libraries for most common application needs.
- Thoroughly tested, continuously integrated, actively developed.
- Make your own framework in just a few minutes!
- Code is peer reviewed, openly developed, openly licensed.
- Assertion, validation, and test running built in.
- LGPL 3.0 License. Use Kado where you need it.
- Easily setup web servers to replace Apache, NGINX, and others.
Kado Library List
- Application - Create a new application containing most Kado features.
- Assert - Make assertions on input or tests.
- Asset - Store, filter, and query static application files.
- ChildProcess - Child process library adding convenience and functionality to the core child_process functions.
- Cluster - Cluster library for constructing and operating process clusters.
- Command - Build CLI applications with ease.
- CommandServer - Execute CLI applications like a web server.
- Connect - Framework for housing external resource connections.
- ConnectEngine - Interface for creating an engine to be used with a Connect system.
- Cron - Execute functions on a schedule similar to UNIX cron jobs.
- Database - Connect system made for Databases.
- Email - Connect system made for Email.
- ETag - Class for determining ETag header.
- Event - Create, track and handle application events with log levels.
- FileSystem - Consistent API for use with File System methods.
- Format - Commonly used String, Number, and Date format methods.
- GetOpt - Parse command line string input into an object.
- History - Track user navigation history throughout a session.
- HyperText - Connect system made for HTTP servers.
- Language - Internationalization helpers including loading, parsing, and displaying languages.
- Library - Dynamic library loader.
- Lifecycle - Start and stop systems with events.
- Log - Connect system made for Logs.
- Mapper - ECMA Map functionality on Objects.
- Message - Create, track and handle messages from various inputs and outputs.
- Mime - Class for determining file types.
- Model - Super class for data models.
- Module - Super class for creating Kado modules.
- Mustache - Mustache templating system.
- Navigation - Create and manage application menus.
- Parser - Parse input strings to variables such as objects.
- PathExp - Use path notation to validate routes on URIs.
- Permission - Create and test permission sets to allow fine grained user control.
- Profiler - Track application resource usage and timing.
- Query - Query builder for Database languages, includes SQL builder.
- QueryCache - Query cache system for databases.
- Router - Store and process application route points.
- Schema - Schema builder for Database languages, includes SQL builder.
- Search - Connect system for made for search.
- Session - Session system for storing data against users.
- TestRunner - Define and run Test Suites and Tests.
- Util - Misfit useful functions.
- Validate - Validate input.
- View - Connect system made for rendering.
Questions or Problems?
Please see our bug tracker
Please see the CHANGELOG
Please see the Contribution Guidelines
Kado Copyright (C) 2013-2020 Bryan Tong, NULLIVEX LLC. All rights reserved. Kado is licensed under the Lesser GNU Public License version 3.0 or newer see LICENSE for a complete copy of applicable license