The library is composed of the following components:
- core: The core library, to define model and model instances.
- jstl: A library for iJSMF model transformations.
- magellan: A library for model navigation and model queries.
- neo4j: Neo4j backend for JSMF models.
- json: Serialization of jsmf models as JSON.
Aside these libraries, the examples folders contains some example about the global usage of the libraries.
ES6 and node (version >= 4.0)
The easiest way to install
jsmf is to use npm. For stability purpose, we recommend you to install the last stable (or almost) release:
$ npm install jsmf
If you need to use JSMF in the browser, you can just load JSMF as a library (~100kb):
This script expose a
jsmf object that contains all the functions exported by the JSMF module.
Besides the battery includes
jsmf library, one can also use the
yUML component, to obtain a yUML diagram of a
JSMF is under active development, the API is not stable at the moment and can change signifantly in the future releases.
Authors and Copyright
JSMF is developped by the Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (LIST). You can see the license file for more information about the license and the contributors file for more information about the authors and contributors to the project.