Easily input tabular data using only your keyboard.
- Optional minimum and/or maximum number of rows;
- Configurable markup and tabstop for each column;
- Use cursor keys, Tab, Shift+Tab to navigate across all the columns and rows;
- Data can be imported/exported from/to Json;
- Strong event driven support;
- Rows can be added or removed asynchronously after an ellapsed time. Ideal for CSS3 animations;
- Small footprint.
You can install from npm:
npm install jquery.rsLiteGrid --save
or directly from git:
or you can download the Zip archive from github, clone or fork this repository and include
jquery.rsLiteGrid.js from your local machine.
You also need to download jQuery. In the example below, jQuery is downloaded from Google cdn.
<!doctype html><html><head><title>jquery-rsLiteGrid plug-in</title><script src=""></script><script src=""></script><script>;</script></head><body><table></table><body></html>
This creates a very simple 1x1 table.
You can see a more complete example here on CodePen or on the test.html.
By default, a new row is appended automatically when you modify the last row. Obviously, you can disable this and add rows programatically.
This project is licensed under the terms of the MIT license
Bug Reports & Feature Requests
Please use the issue tracker to report any bugs or file feature requests.
Please refer to the Contribution page from more information.