Adapter for Yamaha AV receivers
This adapter was initialy created by @soef at https://github.com/soef/ioBroker.yamaha but not maintained any more, so we moved it to iobroker-community so that bugs could be fixed. thanks @soef for his work.
Currently without autodiscover, you have to enter the IP of your receiver
via ioBroker Admin.
Otherweise execute the following command in the iobroker root directory (e.g. in /opt/iobroker)
npm install iobroker.yamaha iobroker upload yamaha
The states will be created, when they accur. I.e. use your ir-remote and change something and you will see the new states. Only one connection is accepted by yamaha devices.
You have to enable "network standby" function in the configuration of your receiver
- (Garfonso) added admin 3 compatibility and more meta-data stuff.
- (Garfonso) added compact mode support.
- (Garfonso) adjusted local copy of soef.js to js-controller 3.0
- (Garfonso) updated meta information (links etc) to iobroker-community-adapters
- (soef) Changelog added to readme
- (Apollon77) Update utils.js and usage, CI Testing and deps
- (Apollon77) update basic package-file testing
- (soef) node 0.12 removed from testing
- (soef) Enhance CI testing
- (soef) Possible exception in reconnect fixed
- (soef) Version incr. for npm
- (soef) reconnect overworked
- (soef) realtime Ping now configurable
- (soef) realtime states optimized
- (soef) fix typo in creating realtime states
- (soef) timeout to connect reduced