A Fronius inverter adapter for ioBroker
This is an ioBroker adapter for your Fronius PV inverter with Fronius Datalogger Web from version 2.0.4-1 onwards, Fronius Datamanager from version 3.0.3-1 onwards and Symo Gen24.
- (nkleber78) Split main.js into multiple files for better maintenance
- (nkleber78) Prevent creating info objects which are not supported by the inverters
- (schweigel) Added archive request values
- (schweigel) Added archive polling intervall
- (schweigel) Added devicetype string
- (schweigel) Added missing units
- (schweigel) Added inverterinfo
- (nkleber78) Implementation change for support of SYMO GEN24
- (nkleber78) Fix issue with adapters connected state
- (ldittmar) compact mode compatibility added
- (ldittmar) add chinese support
- (ldittmar) Fix assignment to constant variable error
- (ldittmar) Ready for Admin 3
- (tobintax) Bugfix - Inverter Query regarding PAC adjusted.
- (tobintax) Added more values from Smartmeter
- (tobintax) Added more Powerflow Values
- (tobintax) Removed Value "EnergyReal_WAC_Minus_Relative" . This Value had no result and is undocumented in the fronius api documentation.
- (ldittmar) Fixed little errors
- (ldittmar) Read storage data and error/status codes
- (ldittmar) Read more data
- (ldittmar) Improved installation routine
- (ldittmar) First data is read
- (ldittmar) initial commit
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2020 ldittmar email@example.com
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.