<img src="admin/fb-checkpresence.png" width="64"/> ioBroker.fb-checkpresence
fb-checkpresence adapter for ioBroker
The adapter checks the presence of family members over the fritzbox. You must fill in the name of the family member and the mac-address (or ip-address) of the used device. The comment is optional and you can enable or disable the family member. The datapoint is based on the member name.
Adapter pre conditions
For the correct function you have to install a history adapter. You can choose one of the following adapters:
For this adapter the AVM Fritzbox is used. Here you can find informations about the Fritzbox https://avm.de/produkte/fritzbox/. The fritzbox services are used over the TR-064 protocol.
The used TR-064 interface from the fritzbox is described here: https://avm.de/service/schnittstellen/. Following TR-064 services and actions are used:
- Hosts:1 - X_AVM-DE_GetHostListPath (support from 2017-01-09)
- Hosts:1 - GetSpecificHostEntry
- Hosts:1 - X_AVM-DE_GetSpecificHostEntryByIP (supported from 2016-05-18)
- DeviceInfo:1 - GetSecurityPort
- WANPPPConnection:1 - GetInfo
- WANIPConnection:1 - GetInfo
- DeviceInfo:1 - GetInfo
By default, the TR-064 interface is not activated. However, this can easily be changed via the FritzBox web interface. To do this log in into your FritzBox and ensure that the expert view is activated. Then you will find below "Home Network »Home Network Overview» Network Settings" the point "Allow access for applications". There you have to activate the checkbox and then restart the FritzBox once.
Hint: After changing the options, don't forget the restart of the Fritzbox !
Fritzbox IP-address, user and password
The configuration of ip-address, user and password is necessary to get the device data from the fritzbox. The password is encrypted and wasn't saved in clear text.
The interval can be configured from 1 to 59 minutes. Normally a value of 1 to 5 minutes is an optimal interval to read the fritzbox data.
Over the history adapter some values are calculated. You can choose, if the history, the sql or the influxdb adapter is used for this calculations. The history adapter must be installed preliminary.
The date format mask options are described on this web page: https://www.npmjs.com/package/dateformat. The format mask is used for formatting the html and json table objects.
Family member settings
For a configured family member you must enter the Name, the mac- or ip-address, a comment and if the member is enabled for calculating. For every member the adapter creates data objects and checks if the member is present or absent.
In the white list you can insert every known device. Any unknown devices are listed in the blacklist object. If you check the checkbox in the headline of the table all devices are selected.
AVM support check
The function checks the availability of used fritzbox features. The availability is logged as info.
Get guests, blacklist
In this function is checked if any user is logged in as guest. Also is checked if any device is not in the white list listed. This devices are added to the blacklist.
For every family member the presence, the comming and going dates and several other infos are calculated and saved in the member object.
Host number, active devices
The amount of devices and how many are active are get from the fritzbox.
If all family members are present then the object is true.
If one family member ist present then the object is true.
These are all listed devices in the fritzbox
These are the amount of all active devices in the fritzbox
Object html, json
These objects are tables (json and html) with the comming and going information of all family members in it.
Here are informations listed about the last update and the connection status from the adapter.
Here are informations listed about the amount of active guests and table objects with the device information in it.
Here are informations listed about the amount of unknown devices and table objects with the unknown device information in it.
Here you will find information about the presence of a member on the current day and how long the member has been the status true since the last change.
Here you will find information about the absence of a member on the current day and how long the member has been the status false since the last change.
Object member.comming, member.going
Here you will find information when the family member arrives or leaving home.
Object member.history, member.historyHtml
Here you will find information about the history of the current day.
- (afuerhoff) bugfix json list and guest handling, new object guest.presence
- (afuerhoff) bugfix checking mac or ip
- (afuerhoff) error handling optimized
- (afuerhoff) external ip implemented
- (afuerhoff) check if mac or ip are listed in fritzbox
- (afuerhoff) error handling optimized
- (afuerhoff) history configuration optimized
- (afuerhoff) re-synchronisation of fb-devices implemented
- (afuerhoff) Configuration dialog optimized
- (afuerhoff) fbdevice speed added
- (afuerhoff) present-, absentMembers inserted
- (afuerhoff) Ip address handling optimized
- (afuerhoff) iobroker functions changed to async
- (afuerhoff) instance.0 dependency fixed
- (afuerhoff) depricated request changed to axios
- (afuerhoff) Documentation optimized
- (afuerhoff) LastVal error fixed
- (afuerhoff) Json table failure fixed
- (afuerhoff) Connection type added
- (afuerhoff) Ipaddress default value changed
- (afuerhoff) New feature fb-devices added
- (afuerhoff) Error messages optimized
- (afuerhoff) Dateformat default value changed
- (afuerhoff) Debug info added
- (afuerhoff) GetDeviceInfo failure fixed
- (afuerhoff) Update testing
- (afuerhoff) outdated packages updated, documentation changed, history dependency removed, onstate/objectChange removed, scheduler library removed, two fixes from publish review
- (afuerhoff) getGuests issue resolved, lastVal function and debug information optimized
- (afuerhoff) debug and error information optimized, crypto dependency removed, service check and blacklist added
- (afuerhoff) Influxdb added, debug information added
- (afuerhoff) Fix bug invalid date. Add debug information.
- (afuerhoff) bug in json and html table resolved
- (afuerhoff) configuration optimized
- (afuerhoff) calculation error resolved
- (afuerhoff) guest feature added
- (afuerhoff) optimized features
- (afuerhoff) initial release
Copyright (c) 2019-2020 Achim Fürhoff email@example.com
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.