A command-line Instagram media and story notifier
$ npm install --global instafy
$ sudo npm install --global instafy
Keep your browser history clean! Usage : instafy <username> | [command] <username> Command : -r, --remove remove a user from istafy list -c, --clean clean instafy directory -h, --help show help Example : $ instafy 9gag
You need to run the command, twice.
When you first run
$ instafy username~
- it initializes the username and saves the current number of posts.
When you run it for the second time ~
- compares the current number of locally saved posts with total number of posts uploaded by the user to display the notifications accordingly.
- displays the number of stories uploaded by the user (if the profile is public)
- I made this tool because of the memes.
- Useless but prevents you from polluting your browser history.
- Before checking user's profile, check if they've uploaded any story or post.
- Script is fast. You can
aliasit to a
keywordand save it in your
.zshrcprofile to make your work easier.
alias x="instafy username"
9GAG < Reddit
Command line Instagram media downloader.
Download media from the URL that contains multiple images/videos on Instagram!
Stalk Instagram users from the command line!
Find UserID of any Instagram user from command line!
An API to get url to the profile picture and other Instagram medias.
Get links to the publically shared media on Instagram.
MIT © Rishi Giri