Interactive CLI for Homebrew – the missing package manager for macOS.
ibrew lets you use the following Homebrew features in a different way:
- Install packages
- Browse Homebrew search results and choose a package to install.
- Upgrade packages
- Browse outdated packages and select the ones you’d like to upgrade.
- Uninstall packages
- Browser installed packages and select the ones you’d like to remove.
Get it with npm:
npm install -g ibrew
$ ibrew [searchterm] [options]Options--upgrade, -u Lists installed packages to choose the ones to upgrade--remove, -r Lists installed packages to choose the ones to remove--size, -s Set number of lines
Awesome interactive CLI apps:
- Emma – Interactive CLI to search and install npm packages
- itunes-remote – Control iTunes via CLI 🎶
- ntl – Interactive cli menu to list/run npm tasks
- itrash – Interactively selects files to delete from current folder in the CLI
- ipt – Interactive Pipe To: The Node.js cli interactive workflow