hora is a library / snippet which implements promises / A+ spec
What exactly is hora
- Use google translate and try to translate
timeto spanish. hora is what you get.
- In hindi or devanagari script, hora means [ in progress ]
What's my mindset while creating this library?
It's a friday night and I'm a boring person.
I came across Promises / A+ specification somehow. Now I've used promises a lot but I've never implemented the specification myself. So I thought let's just do it.
What are my initial expectations from this lib?
I don't want it to be the best lib in the world but I still have a few things in mind.
- Code should read like a story [ comments should not be required for someone to understand it ]
- Should try to follow latest ES stuff
- It should do pass the test cases of the specification.
What's interesting about this lib?
Hora :::: In hinda means "something happening and results are awaited Hora :::: Google translate for "time" gives Hora
This library is created more for the purpose of learning and as sucn recommended only for learning purposes.
How to test this lib >>>
npm install hora