- Install Homebridge using the official instructions.
- Install this plugin using:
sudo npm install -g homebridge-lighthouse --unsafe-perm.
- Update your configuration file. See sample config.json snippet below.
- "platform": Must always be "lighthouse". (required)
- "lighthouses": An array of Lighthouses to connect to. If not set, all detected lighthouses will be added to HomeKit.
- "retries": Number of times to retry sending power commands to Lighthouses. (Default:
- "scanTimeout": Number of seconds to search for Lighthouses at startup. (Default:
- "bleTimeout": Number of seconds to allow for BLE commands. (Defualt:
- "updateFrequency": Number of seconds between attempts to check status of the Lighthouses. (Default:
If you are getting permission errors, you may need to create the file
/etc/dbus-1/system.d/homebridge-lighthouse.conf with the following contents:
If you are running Homebridge under an ID other than
homebridge, change the
policy user line above.