NOTE: MAILGUN CHANGED THEIR API
Mailgun changed their API and released an official SDK. I'm porting this, and my other mailgun packages to the new SDK.
Send emails though mailgun as part of your build. Created to test our email template builds.
We have a build pipeline that compiles jade and sass into inline-styled HTML pages for email msgs.
The final step is to shoot out tests of each template to make sure nothing looks wonky.
This plugin requires Grunt
If you haven't used Grunt before, be sure to check out the Getting Started guide, as it explains how to create a Gruntfile as well as install and use Grunt plugins. Once you're familiar with that process, you may install this plugin with this command:
npm install grunt-mailgun --save-dev
This plugin was designed to work with Grunt 0.4.x. If you're still using grunt v0.3.x it's strongly recommended that you upgrade
src: is one or more files to be used as an email body. A new email will be sent for each file.
mailgun:marketingTemplates:options:key: 'key-yourmailgunapikey'domain: 'example.com'sender: 'firstname.lastname@example.org'recipient: 'email@example.com'subject: 'This is a test email'src: 'templates/marketing/*.html'
Run this task with the
grunt mailgun command.
Task targets, files and options may be specified according to the grunt Configuring tasks guide.
- key (string) - Your Mailgun API key
- domain (string) - Your Mailgun email domain
- sender (string) - The 'from' name and address. Acceptable domains may be restricted by your mailgun account settings
- recipient (string | array) - One or more email addresses to send your msg to. Multiple addresses should be entered as an array.
- subject (string) - The subject of your email. Defaults to 'grunt-mailgun'
- body (string) - The body content. If no files are specified in
src:, the mailgun task will send a plaintext email using
bodyfor the msg content. Defaults to 'grunt-mailgun'.