Grunt task for replacing refs to resources on the Google CDN
This plugin requires Grunt
If you haven't used Grunt before, be sure to check out the Getting Started guide, as it explains how to create a Gruntfile as well as install and use Grunt plugins. Once you're familiar with that process, you may install this plugin with this command:
npm install grunt-google-cdn
It manages dependencies using Bower, be sure to have it installed, and a bower.json/component.json in your project.
Run this task with the
grunt cdnify command.
Within your Gruntfile.js file, you need to specify the html directory that contains the html referencing your CDN files.
cdnify:options:cdn: 'google'dist:html: 'app/*.html'
You will need a valid bower.json/component.json file in your project, that has dependencies and a version listed accordingly
If any updates are found, it will go through the files you specified, updating any references to those scripts.
cdn: defaults to
- 2013-04-24 v0.1.4 removed the extra s in component.json
- 2013-04-22 v0.1.3 Made 'components.json' configurable via bowerrc, added unstable AngularJS and jQuery 2.0.0
- 2013-04-07 v0.1.2 update available AngularJS versions, add .jshintrc
- 2013-02-24 v0.1.0 add support for versions, hositing to avoid conflicts with usemin
- 2013-02-18 v0.0.1 Initial Commit