node-easymock for Grunt.
This plugin requires Grunt
If you haven't used Grunt before, be sure to check out the Getting Started guide, as it explains how to create a Gruntfile as well as install and use Grunt plugins. Once you're familiar with that process, you may install this plugin with this command:
npm install grunt-easymock --save-dev
Add the task config to the grunt initConfig.
Keep the easymock server alive indefinitely. Note that if this option is enabled, any tasks specified after this task will never run. By default, once grunt's tasks have completed, the web server stops. This option changes that behavior.
Specifiy config.json's path or config.json's value(object).
Other optoins will be passed to easymock server. See easymock document
In lieu of a formal styleguide, take care to maintain the existing coding style. Add unit tests for any new or changed functionality. Lint and test your code using Grunt.
- 2016-04-08 v1.0.0 Updated peerDependencies
- 2014-05-14 v0.1.0 Updated Dependencies (easymock and grunt)
- 2013-12-25 v0.0.4 Dependency to koba04/node-easymock#fix-clone-config-object
- 2013-12-24 v0.0.3 Dependency to Cyberagent/node-easymock#d4761dd37f564426f39b8b26ee5aefc8983e321e
- 2013-12-17 v0.0.2 Removed unnecessary files. use Cyberagent/node-easymock#develop
- 2013-12-08 v0.0.1 Initial release, not yet officially released.