When all you need is a simple grid.
Table of contents
$ npm install gridd
Or if you prefer using Yarn:
$ yarn add gridd
Or you can also clone this repo
$ git clone https://github.com/alexdevero/gridd.git
dist directory there are three minified files:
- gridd.css: unminified version of grid for development
- gridd.min.css: minified version of gridd for use
Include Gridd CSS file in your page:
Then you can use all available Gridd classes. This example will create two columns with equal widths.
Gridd works in all major browsers that support the Flexible Box Layout Module.
|IE||Google Chrome||Mozzila Firefox||Safari|
Support this project
Development and maintenance of this project takes a lot of time. If you want to support this project and help its author, there are few ways you can do it:
- Starring and sharing the project
- —make one-time donations via PayPal.
- —set up monthly donation via Patreon and get interesting news about what I'm doing.
- —send bitcoins or ethereum to this address:
Code of Conduct
Contributor Code of Conduct. By participating in this project you agree to abide by its terms.
MIT © Alex Devero.