Add your files/content to gist easily with a single command.
Now there is no need for you to open up your gist/github account to upload a gist. Just write your code/content in a file and name the file as you would in the gist. Then upload it to your account as publicly or privately accessible using the command line.
npm i --global gistpush
Supports multiple gists upload:
gistpush <file_name1> <file_name2> ...
For help, run:
I am open to both suggestions and help. So feel free to pull up an issue or send in a PR with additional features or enhancements.
- Fork the repo (https://github.com/sr6033/gistpush)
- Clone your forked repo and install dependencies:
- Edit the index.js file or add additional files.
- Add edit & delete gists options
- Make password invisible
- Remove unwanted space while typing text
Made with 💙 ➕ ☕️. Gifs were made using and .