GitHub Workflow Bot
A GitHub App built with Probot that triggers GitHub workflows on command.
Use it in pull requests:
Deploy your own instance
If you would like to run your own instance of this app, see the docs for deployment.
This app requires these Permissions & events for the GitHub App:
- Action - Read & write
- Contents - Read-only
- Issues - Read & write
- Check the box for Issue comment events
- Repository metadata - Read-only
- Pull requests - Read & write
- Create new Github App (look at previous section for needed permissions)
- Setup .env file with values (see .env.example)
# Install dependenciesnpm install# Run in dev modenpm run dev# Check codenpm run check-lint# Fix lint problemsnpm run fix-lint# Run tests with coveragenpm run test# Run test with reloadnpm run test:watch# Run the botnpm start
If you have suggestions for how gh-workflow-bot could be improved, or want to report a bug, open an issue! We'd love all and any contributions.
For more, check out the Contributing Guide.
Business vector created by freepik