Welcome to Get Started (getstarted) 👋
Setup (bootstrap) any kind of Node.js project with a single command. It can be a test project, personal, open-source or commercial.
- Custom flow based on the type of project
- Built-in support for Git, README.md, LICENSE.md and Ignore files setup
- Top 5 Front-End Frameworks support, including React, Angular and Vue.js
- CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery)
- One-Click Hosting
- Back-End Frameworks Support
- Database Setup Options
- API Setup
npm install getstarted
Just type "getstarted" in your command line and enter.
npm run test
👤 Vivek Rp
Contributions, issues and feature requests are welcome!
Feel free to check issues page.
Show your support
Give a ⭐️ if this project helped you!
This README was generated with ❤️ by readme-md-generator