This Yeoman generator scaffolds a symfony app with full featured frontend
Just scaffold your app and you are ready to go.
npm install -g yo grunt gulp
To install generator-sf from npm, run:
npm install -g generator-sf
Then generate your new project:
- Symfony framework
- Twig templating engine
- Assetic removed
- Browsersync dev/prod server with livereload
- Choose the build tool which fits your needs
- Choose the CSS preprocessor which fits your needs
- Choose CSS Framework
- File revving
- Image optimization
- Critical (Extract & Inline Critical-path CSS)
- uncss (Automatically strip off unused css)
- Service Worker
- Organized Gruntfile with load-grunt-config
- Preconfigured testing Stack: Karma, Mocha & Chai
Things to come
- Feel free to add feature requests ;)
The browsersync server uses it's own symfony environment to prevent asset loading conflicts with the environment loaded via apache2.
The directory structure is based on the Symfony Best Practices
- Assets are located in
- Templates can be found in
- All production assets are located in the
gulp buildto compile, optimize and rev your assets for production.
Getting To Know Yeoman
- Yeoman has a heart of gold.
- Yeoman is a person with feelings and opinions, but is very easy to work with.
- Yeoman can be too opinionated at times but is easily convinced not to be.
- Feel free to learn more about Yeoman.
MIT © Ben Zörb