GitHub-inspired modern, intuitive and responsive charts with zero dependenciesExplore Demos » Edit at CodePen »
npm:$ npm install frappe-charts
and include in your project:
...or include following for es-modules(eg:vuejs):// import css
...or include within your HTML<!-- or -->
const data =labels: "12am-3am" "3am-6pm" "6am-9am" "9am-12am""12pm-3pm" "3pm-6pm" "6pm-9pm" "9am-12am"datasets:name: "Some Data" type: "bar"values: 25 40 30 35 8 52 17 -4name: "Another Set" type: "line"values: 25 50 -10 15 18 32 27 14const chart = "#chart" // or a DOM element,// new Chart() in case of ES6 module with above usagetitle: "My Awesome Chart"data: datatype: 'axis-mixed' // or 'bar', 'line', 'scatter', 'pie', 'percentage'height: 250colors: '#7cd6fd' '#743ee2'
...or for es-modules:
//replace new frappe.Chart() with new Chart()const chart = "#chart" // or a DOM element,// new Chart() in case of ES6 module with above usagetitle: "My Awesome Chart"data: datatype: 'axis-mixed' // or 'bar', 'line', 'scatter', 'pie', 'percentage'height: 250colors: '#7cd6fd' '#743ee2'
If you want to contribute:
- Clone this repo.
cdinto project directory
npm run dev
- Major rewrite out. Some new features include:
- Mixed type axis datasets
- Stacked bar charts
- Value over data points
- Y Markers and regions
- Dot size, Bar space size, and other options
- Legend for axis charts
- We would be looking to incorporate existing PRs and issues in the meantime.
#93 for v0.1.0 updates on rework and development.Please read
- Custom color values for charts as hex codes. The API now takes an array of colors for all charts instead of a color for each dataset.
- @iamkdev's blog on usage with Angular.
- More flexible Y values: independent from exponent, minimum Y axis point for line graphs.
- Customisable Heatmap colors; check out the Halloween demo on the website :D
- Tooltip values can be formatted.
- Build update: Shipped an ES6 module, along with the browser friendly IIFE.
- We have an animated Pie Chart! Thanks @sheweichun.
- @tobiaslins contributed tweaks for his quest to make these easy to use with React. Check out his repo and updates at #24 to learn more :)
- A new logo.
- The very first version out, with animatable bars and lines, a percentage chart and a heatmap. GitHub-style.
This repository has been released under the MIT License