Get info for all photos in a Flickr set (now called albums).
The Flickr API's photosets.getPhotos endpoint returns an array of photo metadata, but that metadata is lacking. The response doesn't include the actual URLs to the photos. This package simplifies the process of getting all metadata by asynchronously fetching metadata for every photo in the set.
npm install flickr-photoset-info --save
const photoset =const setId = '72157646234635567'
Command Line Usage
Install the package globally.
npm i -g flickr-photoset-info
The first time you invoke the command, it will tell you how to set up your Flickr API key.
Then pass it a photoset ID:
The resulting JSON will be printed to STDOUT. To pipe it into a file:
flickr-photoset-info 72157646234635567 > data.json
npm installnpm test
- async: Higher-order functions and common patterns for asynchronous code
- dotenv: Loads environment variables from .env file
- flickr-client: Flickr API Client
- flickr-photo-info: Get info of a photo on Flickr
- flickr-photo-urls: Get source urls with varied sizes of a Flickr photo
- lodash.merge: The lodash method
_.mergeexported as a module.
- userhome: A cross-platform path to the user's home
- mocha: simple, flexible, fun test framework
- nixt: Simple and powerful testing for command-line apps