Fin transforms serverless functions into fully functional SaaS websites!
Fin allows makers to:
- Focus on unique value instead of boilerplate 🔥
- Ship in minutes instead of months ✈️
- Monetize OSS ⭐️
As of April, 2019, Fin is an active WIP and is not yet ready for general use.
The backend and developer CLI are complete, and our team is working hard on an MVP of the template-based SaaS website generation.
- $$$: Monetize your open source projects!
- Simple: Quick to setup your own SaaS
- Productive: Focus on your unique value prop instead of SaaS boilerplate
- Standard: Built with TypeScript + Lambda + Stripe
- Compatible: Generated APIs are usable from any programming language
- Automatic: Fin handles all docs, hosting, billing, accounts, and support for you
- Efficient: Start validating product / market fit in minutes instead of months
npm install -g fin
Usage: fin [options] [command] Options: -V, --version Output the version number -d, --debug Enable extra debugging output -n, --project <name> Project name -c, --config <path> Path to `fin.json` file (defaults to cwd) -C, --no-clipboard Do not attempt to copy URL to clipboard -h, --help Output usage information Commands: cc|billing <command> [id] Manages your credit cards and billing methods debug [path] Prints information about a local deployment deploy [options] [path] Creates a new deployment help [cmd] Displays usage info for [cmd] ls|list [project] Lists deployments logs [options] <url|deploymentid> Prints the logs for the given deployment rm|remove [options] [deploymentId|deploymentUrl...] Removes deployments serve [options] [path] Serves a deployment via a local http server login [options] Logs into your account logout Logs out of your account signup [options] Creates a new account whoami Prints information about the current user
You can run
fin help [cmd] to view the sub-help for any given command.
For more documentation and a detailed walkthrough, visit functional-income.com.
MIT © Travis Fischer