NOTE: This library is deprecated
The documentation is the same for both and is in the Browser SDK, just the implementations of http/https related functionality differ.
It provides the core functionality of the repository which holds features and creates events.
- deprecation, replacement with new separation between client and nodejs to resolve issues with Angular/Vue.
- minor API mods
- Expose analytic collector, readyness listener, readyness state, and value interceptor properties on the FeatureHubConfig
- Respect context when using feature listeners
- Client side evaluation support
- Allow the release process for "catch & release" mode to turn the "catch" flag off once released. Ensure turning "release" off also releases caught flags.