This is a configuration package for projects I work on. You are welcome to use this if you want.
- easy switchable to their smaller set of rules eslint-config-airbnb-base
- with prettier support, thanks to eslint-plugin-prettier
- with react, react-hooks and jest support
The default export contains all default Airbnb ESLint rules, including ECMAScript 6+, and the ones listed below. It requires some peerDependencies as well.
Install the package with:
npm i eslint-config-ellisio -D# oryarn add eslint-config-ellisio -D
Now add the config to either your
moduleexports =extends: 'eslint-config-ellisio'
This ESLint configuration comes with some fundamental assumptions:
- react and/or node environment
- browser and/or node environment
- parser: babel (used babel-eslint parser)
Even though I made some assumptions, you can easily overwrite, extend and unset rules and any other setting in your custom eslint config.